We start by understanding your needs.
Our Adaptive Project Technology (APT) ensures success
Our development process makes us special.
1. Research - Discover your business needs 25%
2. Specification - Describe it in great detail 50%
3. Build - Design & code your digital solution 75%
4. Test & Deploy - Launch your website 100%
Example Project Timline
Every project is different but this example will give you a better idea of how we work.
We meet with your key stakeholders to sign the contract. We will discuss our draft timeline and to talk about your business needs. You will need to assign a project manager who will be responsible for signing off on each project phase.
We get started on the creation of your research document. Essentially we carefully record the needs of your business, your key stakeholders and your users. We normally test our understanding by exploring user journeys and user personas. This phase will often involve a number of meetings with your stakeholders and user groups.
Our clients will need to meet their payment milestones on time to ensure that work continues on schedule.
Each project phase is marked as accepted when the milestone payment is recieved. On reciept of your payment the project timlie is updated and work continues.
Once you are happy that our research is complete and that we have a full understanding of your requirements, we get to work on your specification documents. These normally include your Information Architecture, Browser Specification, Content Design & Functional Specifications.
On acceptance of the Specificaton Phase and associated deliverables your second payment milestone will become due.
Based on our agreed specification we then proceed with the design of your website and the building of your codebase.
We build your website design and functionality at the same time and give your project manager realtime access to the development environment as it progresses so that spot decisions can be made as we progress.
Once we have completed the development of your platfrom your 3rd payment will then become due.
Your Website is now ready for User Acceptance Testing (UAT). Essentially you to test your website against our agreed specifications. Its time to make sure it does what it says on the tin.
We plan for a phase of minor changes and functionality fixes.
We work within the alotted development time and make sure we resolve the priority issues first.
On completion of UAT and our final development iterations the final payment becomes due.
We advise our clients to start preparing their new content well before we get to the content entry phase. It will save you time and make sure you go live on time.
Your website has been on its Live Server since we completed milestone 4
All that remains it to remove the password that keeps it hidden and your website is live.
We build long term relationships with our clients
A direct & honest communication style.
- If we think something is a great idea, we will say so.
- If there is a better solution we let you know.
- If there is a problem we let you know.
- If we dont have an answer, we dont make one up.
- If there is an elephant in the room, we wont try and hide it.
- If we can write it down in a list, we do.
We take no hostages.
- We only use globally recognised open source content management systems that come from well supported development communities such as Drupal and Wordpress.
- We stick to the standard development practices used by these CMS's ensuring that any developer can quickly understand how your site is configured.
- We avoid bespoke development when it comes to functionality. 99.9% of what you need has already been created so why re-invent the wheel at great expense .
- If we have to build a new feature. We document the hell out of it for you.
- We identify your risks to your business with regards to Digital and mitigate accordingly.
- We make sure that you always hold the keys to your hosting and domain names as and that you have disaster recovery procedures in place.
There are things we care very deeply about...
- Happy Clients
- Talent & Creativity
- Attention to Detail
- Freedom & Reason
- Time & Travel
- Friends & Family
- Honesty & Self Motivation
- Evolution & Paradigm
Well defined project milestones
The websites we build
Projects & Clients
Crew HQ is a global yachting industry portal. They needed us to build them a killer website and to have our developers on hand at all times for continual improvement. We offer yachting industry companies development discounts via Crew HQ.
The CHC AHEAD project required us to build a long term solution that would enable mobile data collection from low-cost android devices in the field in Africa. The data is automatically transferred from the device to our Data Storage system and then converted into a usable format for data presentations on the website. The system gives funding partners and development agencies real time access to statistical monitoring of ongoing water sanitation and health related projects. We still provide ongoing maintenance and support.
The Practical App Store makes beautiful apps that help people manage their lives and do business. We build them a mobile friendly website that makes it easy for them to share information about each of their mobile apps with quick links into the app store to facilitate sales. It's an elegant solution.
Printing Crazy needed to get control of all their domain names, sub-websites, hosting packages and simplify things. We have consolidated their online operations and implemented an achievable digital roadmap with a strategy for success. Their new mobile friendly e-commerce website is not live yet ... but it will be soon.
My Beauty and Makeup Service needed a community driven e-commerce environment that makes it possible to book appointments and for service providers to manage their daily bookings. We are about to unveil our awesome beautiful solution. Watch this space.
- + 44 15 6261 0047
- + 44 79 5188 7181
- Monday - Friday: 09:00 - 18:00